The Fabled Flame
Paraffin Wax, Cotton Wick, Candle Dye, Fragrance Oil, Waterbased acrylic paint.
•Keep the wick trimmed to ¼” - trim before and after each burn - remove any wick trimmings before lighting
• Always place candles on a flat, level, heat resistant surface away from drafts and combustibles.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets
• Never extinguish a candle by blowing, as it may cause splashing and wax spills.
• Never leave burning candles unattended.
•Never move candles when lit.
• Store candles in a cool, dry place to avoid color fading, melting or cracking. Keep candles out of direct sunlight to prevent fading and warping.