The Fabled Flame
Druid Class Bundle
Druid Class Bundle
Brave the wilderness with a Druid class-themed candle bundle. Get your hands on a set of three d20 candles inspired by land and sea: Survival Check, Ritual Caster, and Control Water. The D20 dice candle's 6-8 hours of burn time is exceptional for its size. Whether you burn it all in one go during a marathon session or spread it out over a few 2–3 hour increments, this little guy will last through several gaming sessions!
Kickstart your adventures with this powerful, distinctive scent. A crisp combination of green pine and sweet cedar with a subtle base of warm musk combine to create a rugged outdoorsy fragrance.
Save your spell slots with this aromatic fragrance. Light and warm, with a touch of pear and apple followed by powdery violets drying to a background of earthy patchouli and warm vanilla.
Unleash your inner swashbuckler with this mysterious oceanic scent. Ozone and sea salt open this balanced, airy fragrance, which flows into notes of sea salt, and plum, anchored by sandalwood and dark musk for an intense finish.
- Dark Green - Survival Check
- Dark Red - Ritual Caster
- Blue - Control Water
Burn time: 6-8 hours
***Note From The Maker***
Each candle is hand-poured with paraffin wax and scented with fragrance oil. Please remember, each candle is individually crafted and painted, which means that each candle poured will have slight differences in appearance.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
Paraffin Wax, Cotton Wick, Candle Dye, Fragrance Oil, Waterbased acrylic paint.
•Keep the wick trimmed to ¼” - trim before and after each burn - remove any wick trimmings before lighting
• Always place candles on a flat, level, heat resistant surface away from drafts and combustibles.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets
• Never extinguish a candle by blowing, as it may cause splashing and wax spills.
• Never leave burning candles unattended.
•Never move candles when lit.
• Store candles in a cool, dry place to avoid color fading, melting or cracking. Keep candles out of direct sunlight to prevent fading and warping.