Proper Care and Burning for your Fabled Flame D20 Candles
At The Fabled Flame we want you to have a Nat 20 experience with our candles. Whether it's burning during a session or just enjoying the fragrance during the day, we take great pride in using only the finest quality ingredients and materials. Check out these tips and tricks below to the the most out of your Fabled Flame Candle!
- Always place candles on a flat, level, heat resistant surface away from drafts and combustibles.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Use appropriate holders designed for your candle.
- Keep wick(s) trimmed to 1/4” at all times.
- If smoking occurs, use a candle snuffer to extinguish the flame, trim wicks, remove trimmings, then relight.
- Never extinguish a candle by blowing, as it may cause splashing and wax spills.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Never move candles when lit.
- Store candles in a cool, dry place to avoid color fading, melting or cracking. Keep candles out of direct sunlight to prevent fading and warping.
How to remove the D20 from my Treasure Candle
- Never leave your candle unattended
- When the D20 inside is 1/4 to 1/2 exposed, extinguish your candle with a candle snuffer or wick dipper.
- Using a pair of metal tweezers, remove the D20 from the candle
- Adjust the wick back into the center of the candle
- Unwrap your D20 and enjoy!